Monday, July 6, 2009

karaoke day : )

altho i initially reli didn wanna wake up from my nap to go such a faraway place- gardens...
but it was one of those days wher i reli enjoyed,
layin my work aside to sing n sing n sing...
felt great...

de girls oni outing was fun...
we can sing any language we want...
fortunately, anne likes de chinese songs, so i dunnit to go dig myself :)

our michael jackson dancing lessons came to use during ironing sessions...
reli like leo's 10 minute song too...

we had nice dinner too...
compared to de curve's,
this is much better...
de few tins i liked was de SOUP, de sushi n de mango pudding
it was very filling indeed...

yea...
it was a nice day to rem...
been so long since i reli reli relax...

oso thx to him,
for understanding things,
giving replies tat i'd tot i wudn receive,
that reli gave me de ok mood to go crazy n al :)

*mum jus called telling me tat she is considerin a ten day trip to kunming ! sorta depends on her workload n de mooney now... crossing my fingers on this...

0 comments: