Thursday, July 2, 2009

i thought...

thought at least a lil sumtin wud happen ...
but nothing did...
its been two days now...
did u remember?

my mood today is quite unstable...
thx to de above...
plus sumtin i read from facebook las nite n also having to cope myself in this new situation i have...
then last of all, my work that seem to stick wif me even to my dreams...

shell, ed n auntie were just startin on this reformation on me...
making sure i sleep, eat n everytin at de proper time....
shell makes sure i eat like, bout 3 meals a day (if i dun, she wud stuf be wif those deadly big pills)
ed gives me curfews, in which i'l feel bad if i happen to disobey it, especially when he gives de face...
auntie jus reenforces de lectures the two above give me...
will definately have obtacles on this...
but hope tins won go wrong...
shud be nice to turn my lifestyle back on de proper track...

then...

tot i achieved sumtin great yesterday being able to sleep at 1.40am last night wif moral project n surface design to finish...

however,
just realized today tat i've been slackin in my work...
wad i do n wad i see others do is bout heaven n earth difference...
was tryin to keep tins simple wif my mum not wanting me to overwork myself in mind..
but no..
my drawing project is reli turning out wrong...
they're jus some random stuff i've drawn for nothin...
so,
i've made a very difficult decision..
that is to redo de whole tin...
shell n ed wudn be pleased about this...

this is my last drawing proj...
i ady screwed 2 out of 3 projs this sem..
at least de last have to make sense now...

0 comments: