Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tot of the Holiday - juu! ( ten ady)

de last phase of my holiday month has ended.

from australia, then genting , bk. tinggi after and penang last.
wad a nice month.

but it ended.
by de time i knew it, it'd be my bday then nonstop workin for de new months to come.

well.
however it is,
life still goes on.
adaptation,
always essential for me to survive

penang was fun.
sicne everyone got to go out together .
never tot our group wud be so great on walkin almost de whole day there.
i'm so proud =)

i myself reli enjoyed de beach!
altho de banana boat ride was a shock to everyone,
it was sumwhat sum interesting experience for de trip.

also got to read a book by de balcony when de rest went for breakfast..
wif de view of de beach,
forget bout de underwears n pants hanging on de chairs on de other side,
de natural morning breeze just feels good.

having gone to de beach twice,
got my chances to make use of my hearing.
de sound of the waves are stil as calming as ever.
they wud have to last til de nex time i go to de coastline again.

pix are not wif me since ahlon was ther =P
wil hav to wait,
not to long (hopefully)

tats all for tonite
oyasumi!

0 comments: