Sunday, May 16, 2010

blog revived!!!

o-hai-yo!

my blog is dead...
didn remember it existed, till just recently.

so fast, n my first year is gone!
guess its a good tin.
everyone around me is buzzing now
shell-san (shell-chan looks odd >.<) n cc-kun got exams
ah-lon onii-chan is working til june...
seng-kun is tryin to catch up with grades for his scholarship
ed-chan flew al de way across the pacific ocean to work n travel...

as for me,
hav been doin stuff for mum,
house-work once in a while, and watchin lotssa animae =D
yea!! been adding japanese ere n ther, makes my blog look mor flowery perhaps?

but now, shell-san is tryin to get me out of animae...
somehow, these puzzles we saw in trop mall looked fun and nice.
1500 pieces of it...
ahhh... it wouldn be so hard if every piece didn look de same...
patience ! Ganbateh ^.^
shall continue part 2 tmr la ...
oyasumi ! (good nite)

0 comments: