Friday, August 14, 2009

pass year or so...

initially,
i tot foundation was jus a short year...
so nothin had happened much...

last nite,
after writing 2 hours of diary,
got myself stuck into seeing my photo albums...
at first i see images tat created doubts in my mind...
but slowli,
i got to go thru every image tat was taken since my foundation started...
took me bout 2 hours to finish..

few images now n then gav a smile
oni i got to noe tat fca26 did make quite a distinct mark in my life

guess its reli god's plan to hav put me specifically wif this big bunch of ppl...
who could hav tot tat a foundation such as this could hav so many ppl...
n everyone raised wif such different backgrounds...

its amazing how our relationships get closer...
wif those nightless group projects at hand...
n those crazy lil tins de class decided to do...

i personally think there is this one thing tat makes our class stick together...
it is - the CAMERA.

no matter young or old, quiet or loud, english, arabian or chinese,
de class jus cant get enuf of de camera...

first outing together
klcc field trip


first karaoke together
first pool party
kent's bday


first trip together
genting08


i remembered it was quite a new tin for me to keep having pictures of me snapped al de time...
til at times, i could get sick of it...
n i dun do de hand stuff - 'cheese' and all...

however,
as i stayed longer,
think i got influenced,
now when i take pictures,
posing my hand a lil isn much of a problem...

2nd trip together
genting march09


2nd field trip
kl design week



i've shared a fair amount of pictures wif this bunch of fellas...
altho its a slow hard crawl to august, we finally made it...
wif many memories in mind too...

prom09

bday
together wif madiyeh


dun tink i wud wanna join any other class ...
this one is great...
everything we did is wad made us different

thx =)

presentation

bbq class party